Quickbooks POS is one of the ideal tools introduced by Intuit to maintain and manage the records easily. The software is well-suited for small and medium-sized businesses to conveniently manage the POS operations of the business along with proper inventory management. However, while using the POS softwaer, you might encounter the Quickbooks POS Financial Exchange error that generally occurs due to network connectivity or syncing issues in the software.
If you have encountered this issue and you are looking for some quick ways to troubleshoot this error then you are at the right place. In this blog, we will explain the causes that lead to this Quickbooks error along with some methods to fix this issue in no time.
Quickbooks POS Financial Exchange Error
The primary operation of any financial exchange softwaer is to keep the track of all the transactions in your account. With the help of Quickbooks POS software, you can easily manage the data of the transactions by transferring it from one software to another. The software allows you to directly move your data without even filling the information. However, while running the inventory report, the user may encounter the Quickbooks Financial Exchange error than requires taking proper measures to fix the issue.
What are the Causes of Quickbooks POS Financial Exchange Error
There could be various reasons that can cause this Quickbooks Financial Exchange error. However, we have listed below some of the commons reasons for this Quickbooks Error.
- Activity Log Error- you might get this issue because of the corrupted or damaged log files. In case, you have encountered this error, then you can troubleshoot this error by click on Activity log in the financial and then choose the financial look option. Here you will get to know about the issue with your log file.
- Mapping Accounts: In case you are getting this error because of an issue in the mapping of your accounts then you need to click on the file menu and choose the preferences option. Now click on the company and go to accounts to verify “Default mapping accounts set up in a file”.
- In case, you have tried the above methods and you are still getting the Quickbooks POS Financial Exchange error then you need to locate the transaction that is causing this error. Follow these steps to find the transaction.
- Open Quickbooks software and go to purchasing.
- Open the “receiving history tab” and click on the voucher.
- Now choose the “I want to.. Button” an then open reflect financial Details report.
Methods to Troubleshoot Quickbooks POS Financial Exchange Error
Listed below are some of the premium steps that you can use if you have encountered Quickbooks POS Financial Exchange error.
Method: 1 Activity Log
- Start the Quickbooks software and go to the activity log.
- Choose the financial Centre and then look for the error.
- If you are unable to get any error then the error has been resolved and you ca successfully use the Quickbooks POS software.
Method: 2 Account mapping
- Start Quickbooks and click on the File menu and choose the preferences option.
- Open the company tab and select the account.
- Now match all the details of the account to complete the mapping process.
Method: 3 Quickbooks Version 5
- Open the Quickbooks POS software and click on sales history.
- Choose the receipt that is causing this issue and then chooses the financial option and clicks on Ok to save the changes.
Method: 4 Quickbooks Version 10 and 6
- Open the Quickbooks software and find the receipt that is causing the error.
- Open POS and click on the sales history option.
- Now select the receipt causing the error and click o I want to button.
- Press the view financial history and then mark the document and click OK.
Method: 5 Show Financial Details
- Open Quickbooks and go to the purchasing tab.
- Click on the history tab and open the vouchers.
- Click on I want to.. Button and then choose “show financial Details”.
These were some of the ways that can be used if you are getting Quickbooks POS Financial Exchange error. In Case you have got Quickbooks Error C=272 then create a sample QUickbooks company file to fix the error.
If you have tried the above-mentioned methods and you are still getting error then you should contact Quickbooks Professionals. They will help you in fixing this issue.